Brett Lindner Ministries (BLM) is a not-for-profit ministry based in Sydney, Australia. BLM was birthed from the ministry of Brett Lindner and his wife Karen while voluntarily serving in their local church and community. Brett, Karen and their son Anthony are active members of C3 Church in Silverwater, NSW. However, the ministry spans across all Christian denominations both in Australia and overseas, and relies entirely on financial support from ministry partners and offerings.
Click here to read what others have said about Brett Lindner Ministries.
Healing evangelist Brett Lindner has ministered in C3 Silverwater Campus Ministry Team for 12 years. Since 2010 Brett has seen rapid growth in both the supernatural and evangelism, seeing many healing miracles and salvations in the market place and everyday life. From January 2013 Brett's ministry has risen to the public arena, where he now ministers regularly on a variety of platforms both in the C3 movement & beyond.
Brett is bold and confident, yet at the same time relaxed & sensitive, engaging well with his audience. He sees numerous miraculous physical healings every time he ministers. Emotional and inner healings also occur as people are set free in Jesus' name. Winning the lost is always Brett's passion and salvation tends to follow easily as people experience the reality of God’s love and power for themselves.
Karen (nicknamed "Scotty") has been Brett's wife and ministry partner since 1998, and mother to their son Anthony since 2000. Karen supports Brett on many of his ministry trips and also ministers and teaches on the power of Jesus to heal the sick and how you can live a victorious and fruitful life.
What We Believe
At BLM we believe...
- ...there is one God - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- ...in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return.
- ...in the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church;
- ...the Bible is the living word of God. It is infallible, authoritative and everlasting and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
- ...in the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil.
- ...in the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the new birth by faith in Jesus Christ.
- ...the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift available to all believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- ...in the sacraments of the Lord's Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers.
- ...in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God.
- ...the church is the body of Christ, and each member is an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.
...divine healing is active in the lives of people today through Jesus, who is the Healer. Healing includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual restoration.