Healing evangelist Brett Lindner has seen many hundreds of people supernaturally healed and set free as he prays in Jesus' name. The frequency and magnitude of the miracles seen has increased rapidly in recent years. Now, wherever Brett ministers, most miracles occur instantly. Others often become evident over the following days. Many people testify of chronic pain instantly leaving their bodies, incurable diseses miraculously healed and chronic emotional disorders disappearing as Brett prays in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Since January 2013 Brett's ministry has risen to the public area where he now inisters full-time in Christian churches and conferences throughout Australia and overseas.
Brett grew up in country New South Wales (NSW) Australia, a fifth generation farm boy on a property north of Albury. Throughout his childhood Brett regularly attended the local traditional church with his family, but it wasn't until 1990, at the age of 23, that Brett was truly 'born again'. It happened while visiting a pentecostal church in a nearby town with a friend. Brett encountered the life-changing power of the Holy Spirit for the first time. His life radically changed from that moment and soon after Brett knew that he would spend the rest of his life following the call of Jesus.
In 1993, while working full-time as a mechanic in a local farming village, Brett and a handful of local farmers got together to establish a small pentecostal fellowship. The budding church grew rapidly and soon a second congregation began meeting in another farming village further north. In late 1997 Brett met his future wife Karen (affectionately known as "Scotty") when she attended the fellowship one Sunday morning. They married 6 months later.
Hearing the call of God, Brett and Karen left rural life behind and headed to Sydney to attend bible college at C3 Church. While still at college Brett began a mobile mechanic business as a means to provide for his family. He and Karen were also invited to pastor a small church on the outskirts of Sydney, which they did before being invited to join the leadership team at C3 Church Silverwater in 2002 (where they still serve today).
Brett has always had a heart for those who don't know Jesus and his mechanic business was the vehicle God used to develop his gifts in evangelism and praying for the sick as he would often pray for his customers. Brett began to see more and more people miraculously healed, encountering the love of God and accepting Jesus as their personal Saviour. He also began to receive invitations to minister in various churches around NSW.
By 2013 Brett's ministry was becoming well enough known that he was formally ordained as an Itinerant Minister through C3 Church. The following year Brett Lindner Ministries Incorporated ("BLM") was formed, a non-denominational not-for-profit organisation. Modelled on Jesus' instructions in Matthew 10:38*, BLM relies solely on God's provision through the generosity of churches and ministry partners. Since 2014 Brett has travelled extensively, ministering in many different churches throughout Australia as well as overseas, healing the sick and leading many into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
*Matthew 10:38 "As you go preach the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dad, cast out deveils. Freely you have received, freely give."
What We Believe
- ...there is one God - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- ...in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return.
- ...in the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church;
- ...the Bible is the living word of God. It is infallible, authoritative and everlasting and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
- ...in the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil.
- ...in the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the new birth by faith in Jesus Christ.
- ...the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift available to all believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- ...in the sacraments of the Lord's Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers.
- ...in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God.
- ...the church is the body of Christ, and each member is an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.